Monday, April 30, 2012

Z is for...

Z is for...

The Zarrow Group!


The Zarrow Group is actually a combination of three foundations formed by the Zarrow family.  It was incorporated in 1980.  Their ultimate goal is to help the less fortunate.  They do this in a variety of ways.
One of the ways they help is through scholarships. The Anne and Henry Zarrow Foundation part of the group provides scholarships for 7 different schools. Click here to see the list of schools.


Oh my goodness, this is actually the last post for the A to Z Challenge! I can't believe I made it through all of them.  I even got all my posts up on  the days they were supposed to post.  Despite the fact that for some reason my scheduling feature isn't working for this blog.  It's been fun, I hope you all have enjoyed my posts and found the at least a little informative and helpful. Thanks for stopping by!






No comments:

Post a Comment