Wednesday, April 18, 2012

P is for...



P is for....


If you've been visiting my blog for the past few weeks I'm sure you've seen my posts for The Prudential Spirit of Community Awards.  So just in case you're new to my blog I decided to use them for my letter "P".

The Prudential Spirit of Community Awards picks 102 State Honorees each year, two from each state and two from D.C..  From these Honorees 10 are chosen in a special banquet ceremony in Washington, D.C.. These 10 Honorees receive $5000, a gold medallion, trophies and $5000 in grants from The Prudential Foundation to give to nonprofit charitable organizations of their choice. 

Be sure to check out the webcast on Monday May 7th to see which 10 of the Honorees will be named America's top youth volunteers of 2012!







No comments:

Post a Comment