Tuesday, April 3, 2012

C is for...

is for:


Coca-Cola Caps! 

Or to be more specific, the codes you can find inside caps and boxes of specific coke products.  Sprite, Minute Maid, Coke, Diet Coke, etc.  You can use these codes to get points good for rewards at My Coke Rewards.  Not only can you use these points to get rewards for yourself, you can also use them to help out schools!  

All you need to do is sign up for My Coke Rewards, then click on the schools tab and find a school to donate points to.   Finding schools is easy. Even if you don't know the name of a local school signed up with the program, you can always just enter in your zip code and it will pull up a list of local schools and whether they are registered or not.  If your local school isn't registered they even give you the option of sending the school's principal and email inviting them to register.  Click here to find out more of the program details!  You can also scan the schools catalog and see the items the schools can earn.


As an added bonus:

I will give away a free Coke Code to the first 5 people that comment on this post.  
Just leave a comment with your email and I will email you a 3pt Coke Code!



This post is part of The Blogging From A to Z April 2012 Challenge.





9 comments:

  1. I can't believe my school is registered that's awesome! i can't wait to tell everyone i helped out :) purplepoet23@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found this to be an awesome article! Rtmz56@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea. I am a teacher and a parent. Schools are my cause. Thank you. armchairsquid@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. :) Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. Hi Aimee!
    I'm a teacher, and thanks for doing your all for schools. This is way cool.
    Cheers from A-Z Blogfester Kristen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the compliment, and thank you for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  5. Hi Aimee. I am a teacher in Manila as I write. Unfortunately, the schools here don't have the Coke rewards program. In fact, the state of public schools here is horrible.

    One of the first things I noticed on my first trip here was the fact that truancy is widespread. The authorities don't turn any attention to it. Why? A considerable amount of people cannot afford to send their children to school. It's sad.

    Thanks for helping others out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry to hear that, that is very sad and unfortunate for those children.
      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete