Saturday, October 23, 2010

What does your school need?

So remember the "Our School Needs... " Contest I told you about in the What does your school need post on October 12th? The one from Bing?  Well they've extended the submission date to tomorrow, AND they've extended the time you have to rate the entries to the 26th!   Did your school enter? Make sure you go and vote for them! Not sure? Go check! Can't find your school, then find one you like and vote!  I'm sure you can find a school that you think deserves to win!
Remember the finalists are announced on October 29th, and then the voting begins to choose a winner. The last day to vote is November 5th and the winners will be announced November 9th! Go vote now!
You will need to create an account with site to vote, it takes a second and you have to confirm your email.  But really, it's not that much to do to help out a school in need.  You don't have to give any money, and you don't even have to leave the house. In the time it took me to write this I confirmed my email and rated my pick. So what are you waiting for?  Everyone always says the want to help!

GO,GO,GO!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment